Your personal brand is more than your logo, and it is more than the name with which you choose to sell yourself.
So how do you create a personal brand?
You should be able to create a personal brand that represents you as a person, that includes your values, your pillars, your mission, your purpose, and your personality.
How do you do this?
You just need to pay attention to how you want others to perceive you, pay attention to the message you want to give and the image you want to give. And present this in a cohesive way through all the social media platforms you use, in addition to your website, if you have one.
Ok, this seems like a lot of work.
But we will divide it into several steps.
- Define your WHAT (what do you do?)
- Define your HOW (how do you do it)
- You can add a feeling (since we know that people like to feel good, talk about the transformation you are going to offer)
- Think about who who it is for (who are you doing this for?)
- Who are they?
- What do they want?
- What problems do they have?
- What do you need?
- What fears do they have?
- What dreams do they have?
- Think about your own personality and how you want people to see you.
- And also think how this could be reflected in your personal brand.
- Present it on all your social networks, again and again, until you begin to be known by your own identity, your message and your voice.