At age 18 I moved abroad because there was a clear gap between where I emotionally and professionally was, and where I needed to be. And London seemed a great place to take a closer look at what was causing this disconnection.
Turns out I ended up working in many different positions but without really committing to anything in particular
BECAUSE I KNEW I COULD GET MORE FROM MY LIFE THAN
- Advocating for values and beliefs that weren’t my own
- Waking up to a meaningless job that neither fulfilled me nor represented me
- Using 99% of my brain and only 1% of my potential
- I wanted to finally live in my zone of genius
- And I wanted to choose where I work from, how and with who